In 1990, permitting regulations were developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES). These regulations control stormwater discharges under MS4 Stormwater Program including Phase II (finalized Dec. 2016) in the Final MS4 General Permit Remand Rule, which covers new construction, post construction on any site that impacts more than one-fifth an acre of land. The generally more-stringent Industrial General Permitting program also applies to these facilities. StormwateRx products meet or exceed the MS4 permit standards as well as the Industrial permit standards. Install StormwateRx treatment to meet both standards at once.
Whatever the nature of your business, and the activities you engage in to run your business, you are at risk of releasing contaminants such as TSS, organics and heavy metals into the watershed. You need to stay in compliance. We get it and we have solutions.
Facility Types and Sources:
- New industrial developments and redevelopments that must comply with both a Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (MS4) post-construction Permit and an Industrial General Permit
Facility Types and Sources:
- Phase I and Phase II cities and entities
- New or redevelopment of industrial properties with suspected or known soil contamination
General Permit Designations:
- New industrial development – all industry sectors
- New industrial redevelopment – all industry sectors
- Phase I and Phase II cities or counties with a National Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit, with stormwater treatment practices designated under a Stormwater Management Manual (SWMM)
PRODUCTS APPLICABLE TO THESE FACILITIES
Our treatment systems are designed to remove many of the pollutants that your site can generate: TSS, heavy metals, oil and grease. Our treatment trains provide progressively cleaner water to maximize efficiency. The heart of our treatment systems for metal processing facilities is the Aquip® enhanced stormwater filtration system. Aquip® may be paired with our Clara® stormwater plug-flow separator or our Purus® stormwater polishing system for ultimate filtration results.
Once your treatment system is installed, StormwateRx trains your staff to operate and maintain the equipment for the best results at the lowest cost. We follow up with inspection and maintenance service to ensure your treatment system operates at maximum efficiency and keeps you in compliance with changing regulatory requirements.
Our stormwater treatment systems work, and we have the track record to prove it. Many of our industrial development industry clients are repeat customers and referral sources. Our customers believe in us because our passion for clean water drives us to build the finest industrial stormwater filtration systems available. We know our products will serve the needs of your business, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Industrial New & Redevelopment